- Category: Events
13 Mar 2012
- Published on Tuesday, 13 March 2012 10:53
- Hits (1227)
Event Name: PV Manufacturing Summit India 2012
Event Date: August 1-2, 2012
Location: New Delhi
Building inwards, looking outwards: Maximize your PV manufacturing potential to exploit
India’s great opportunity and get competitive internationally
The inaugural PV Manufacturing Summit India 2012 (August, New Delhi) has been created by PV Insider to reflect the growing clamour within India’s nascent PV community to realise the incredible opportunity now open in the nation.
The two‐day conference will help manufacturers achieve their twin goals of building up a significant manufacturing base to meet the country’s energy demands, while equipping them to make an impact in the congested international PV markets. The main aims of the conferences are:
- Build an unbeatable module ‐ Learn innovative ways to strike the balance between first‐class module quality and competitive costs
- Proving the quality ‐ Understand why warranties are now critical to your business, and guarantee your module for the all‐important 25 years
- Get invested – Meet influential investors, discover your options, and win the finance that will transform your business
- Win big in India – Capitalise on the nation’s solar opportunity and take your place in a congested manufacturing landscape
- Take manufacturing further – from the hottest PV markets to scaling up and vertical integration, skyrocket your profits
How is it different?
Unlike so many of the renewable energy conferences on the calendar, this summit is a highly targeted, senior level event. We do not build unstructured, disorientating exhibitions, we are offering the opportunity for attendees to network and hear from the most important decision makers in the PV industry in India.
Who should attend?
This conference is for the PV manufacturing industry in India – that means module manufacturers, cell suppliers, material and chemical suppliers, equipment manufacturers and more. In addition, international companies looking to penetrate this embryonic market will find a lot of value in the programme we have created.
PV Insider have the track record across the globe, in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa – and intend to bring their wealth of experience and contacts to the Indian solar dawn.
For more information, please visit: www.pv‐insider.com/manufacturing‐india or contact Matt Carr:matt@pv‐insider.com | +44 (0) 207 375 7248