- Category: Events
19 Jun 2012
- Published on Tuesday, 19 June 2012 03:09
- Hits (2259)
Event Name: The 4th annual Optimizing Wind Power O&M
Event Date: 25-26 September 2012
Location: Chicago, United States
Improve the top and bottom line of your wind farm's operations
With new wind installations in the US forecast to slow down beyond the end of 2012, the onus for optimizing the performance of existing assets has increased. Developers are looking at shifting more resources towards the O&M side of their business, whilst for OEMs, a softening sales market is enhancing the need for maintaining exceptional after-sales services and performance.
The 4th Annual Optimizing Wind Power O&M conference returns as an interactive and intimate setting for addressing your critical operational challenges, with a keen focus on real experiences and enhancement of O&M strategy.
With more owner/operators than ever, your speakers for 2012 include:
- Dan Brake, Wind Fleet General Manager, NextEra Energy Resources (Over 8500 MW operational)
- Brian Hayes, Executive Vice President, Asset Operations, EDP Renewables (3422 MW operational)
- Gerrud Wallaert, Regional Operations Manager - Midwest/Northeast Operations, E.ON Climate and Renewables (2200 MW operational)
- Todd Wynn, General Manager, Wind Operations, Enel Green Power (606.3 MW operational)
- Dave Magill, Senior Vice President, Asset Management, Competitive Power Ventures (253 MW operational)
- Emil Moroz, Director of Technical Services, AES Wind Generation (1346 MW operational)
- Magin Reyes, Wind Operations and Service Manager, Exelon (895 MW operational)
- Gabriel Vaca, Director, Asset Management, NaturEner (210 MW operational)
- Jean Lemaire, Project Director, Akuo Energy (348 MW operational)
The agenda is designed around the key factors that can improve the operational performance of your projects:
- Are you involved with equipment that is coming out of warranty?
- Can you share your experiences with implementing a predictive approach to maintenance?
- Do you oversee a data analysis team that has achieved breakthroughs in advancing your wind asset management strategy?
- Is your company achieving improved reliability and reductions in down-time?
- Have you successfully conducted retrofits or repowering on older wind farms?
Join us this year to hear critical discussions on how to make rational decisions that reduce the cost of your operations, increase the power performance of your wind fleet, and make the business connections to achieve these aims.
For more information visit our event website -
Registration is now open - register today to benefit from the early booking discounts
3 easy ways to register:
Register online - http://www.greenpowerconferences.com/link/WE1209US.html?=ecoseed
Call: +44(0) 20 7099 0600