- Category: Events
11 Jul 2012
- Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 07:33
- Hits (1117)
|Event Name:||Smart Transportation|
|Event Date:||November 14-16, 2012|
This three-day industry summit will focus on how intelligence is being infused into the way the world works—the systems and processes that enable services to be delivered is changing, and all around the world, economic stimulus is being injected by governments, much of it aimed at smart grids, healthcare data integration and most importantly, smart transportation. As we look ahead to the needs and challenges of the 21st century, it has become clear we must do more.
- Operational strategies that offer cost-effective solutions to national and local transportation
- Achieving Sustainability, Improving Mobility, Enhancing Safety, and Providing Technological Solutions
- Optimizing taxpayer dollars while improving transportation safety, efficiency, the environment and our global competitiveness
- Exploring new opportunities to reinvent transportation to meet the needs of the 21st century
- Building the business case to improve the Smart Transportation experience
- Innovative ways to fund transportation solutions
- Exploring the future and implications of connected vehicles
- Collecting and using data to guide infrastructure planning
- Optimizing traffic flow and reducing carbon emissions
- Monitoring and measuring smart transportation efforts
Who Will Attend?
This conference aims to brings together key decision-makers from cities, municipalities and local governments, including administrators and urban planners, as well as senior-level executives from utilities, energy suppliers, service providers and transport operators with responsibility for strategic development, sustainability, infrastructure and network management, finance and regulation.
Also, Ieading cross-industry players – from architects and designers to financial institutions and investors – to attend and incorporate their perspectives on how best to transform today’s city transportation into the intelligent and cost efficient cities of tomorrow.
For details contact