- Category: Bioenergy
21 May 2012
- Published on Monday, 21 May 2012 00:53
- Hits (3440)
Event Name: Bioenergy Finance
Event Date: 17 – 19 September 2012
Location: London, UK
“Global investment in biomass power generation will total $104 billion through 2021” Source: Pike Research
Taking place in the global financial capital of the world, the Bioenergy Finance Forum will bring together industry professionals to discuss financing and developing mid-range biomass power, waste-to-energy, co-generation and anaerobic digestion biogas plants. This unique Bioenergy Finance Forum will include insights into the financing process from initial project investments to offtake agreements and project acquisition and aggregation.
This 3 day bioenergy finance conference will focuse on financing mid-range (1-100MW) biomass power, waste to energy and anaerobic digestion biogas plants.
Key Reason to Attend Bioenergy Finance Forum:
- Unique: This is the only congress that looks at bioenergy financing at every step of the process all the way from project creation to M&A and aggregation.
- Discover the latest updates from leading financiers and project developers as to their views of the opportunities within the bioenergy market and learn about key recent project activity and developments
- Proven: Green Power Conferences has an 8 year track record in producing high-quality bioenergy events. 2012 alone played host to the 7th Annual World Biofuels Markets and the 8th International Biopower Generation Conference which attracted over 1500 delegates.
- Benefit from 3 days of networking opportunities with senior-level investment and business decision makers and the who’s who of the finance and bioenergy communities
- Commercial: Find out who the key players are and what is happening in the bioenergy markets
- Strategic: Discover how bioenergy financing structures and strategies are expected to evolve
- International perspective: Hear from and network with International bioenergy and finance communities
Key topics at Bioenergy Finance Forum include:
- Bioenergy Finance Overview
- Risk Mitigation
- Project Valuation
- European Policies
- Feedstock Supply Contracts
- Offtake Agreements
- Planning Process, Sustainability, and Energy Parks
- Technology Challenges and Opportunities
The event is also run in conjunction with the Renewable M&A conference (20 – 21 September).
For more information and to register for either event visit www.greenpowerconferences.com/bioenergyfinance